- Keep you logged into the website.
- Understand and save your user preferences for future personalised experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- Compile anonymised data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We use tools such as Google Analytics, Enrolment Tool to do this.
Personal information is never held on any of our first-party cookies.
You can choose to have your computer block some or all cookies for you. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some advanced features will be disabled and some of our services may not function as intended.
Anonymised analytics and insights
Occasionally, we will ask for additional information to help us monitor the reach and effectiveness of our services. For example, when creating an account, we may ask for your country of residence or postcode. This data will only ever be used in an anonymised format to help us demonstrate the effectiveness and improve the products and services we offer.
We use Google Analytics to log review aggregated use data across all our websites. No personal data is shared with Google Analytics
Accessing and updating your personal information
You have the right to see the personal information we hold about you and to ask us to:
- Make any changes to ensure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date;
- Erase or stop processing any personal information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
Geographical data and geotargeting
As with all websites, your IP address is sent to us each time a webpage is viewed. For some functionality we use this, along with geo-location information provided by your browser to provide location-specific content within our websites and apps. When you browse our website or use our apps your IP address and location information is stored on our system anonymously unless you are a registered user in which case it will be possible to link it to your profile. This link will only exist temporarily and will be removed three months after your visit. We will not use this information to identify you personally. We use location data for analytics purposes, in order to understand the locations our products are successful in and to ultimately deliver a better service. You can stop sharing this information by changing your browser settings.
Storing your data
The personal data you provide is stored in a secure hosting environment based in Turkey. We employ a range of technology and procedures to ensure that this data is secure, including encryption, anti-virus and anti-malware software, intrusion detection, company-wide data usage policies, and mandatory security and privacy staff training.
How long will you keep my information for?
We will keep your data for as long as we are required to, either:
- By law, for example to meet financial regulations relating to payments
- For as long as we require the data to provide a service to you
Personal data is deleted in accordance with our internal retention policy. All identifiable personal data is deleted five years following your last interaction with this website.